Personal Information We Collect From You
Art4Action processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you will depend on your interaction with us. The purposes for processing your data are given below:
Registering an Account
If you register to use the password protected portions of the Site, we will ask you to provide us with certain up to date data about yourself which we will handle in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Placing an Order Online
When you order items from our online shop, our order form asks you to give us information specific to that order, including your billing address, shipping address, telephone number and email address. The information that you provide is used to process and send your orders. We also use the information to contact you if there is a problem with your order. We do not make our customer list available to any other companies, apart of course from the shop that you have ordered from.
Security of transactions. All transactions automatically take place on a secure server. All personal information is encrypted before it is transmitted over the internet.
Sharing your Information
We do not give out any information about you, as an individual, to anyone, except to complete your transactions.
When you purchase items via Love Wareham, we are acting as the Data Processor on behalf of the businesses advertised on the site, and will pass on necessary information to them in order for them to complete the transaction.
Security of Your Data
We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by other parties. We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to) data encryption, firewalls and server authentication to protect the security of your data.
Transfers Outside the EU
Personal data in the European Union is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) but some other countries may not necessarily have the same high standard of protection for your personal data.
You have the right to access any personal information that Art4Action processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Your Choices regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.